C++ wxWidgets Linux Win32 OS X Autoconf Bakefile Boost GCC GNU IMAP MSVC Perl Python SMTP STL TCP/IP Threads Unix ZSH
Most of the projects we are working on belong to our clients and don't appear on this page but here are some other projects we have developed or were involved in:
Open Source Projects
- We are among the main developers of wxWidgets, an excellent freely available C++ cross-platform GUI framework.
- yahoo2mbox is a small but very popular program to download all messages from a mailing list archive at Yahoo! Groups into a local file.
- diff-pdf is an open source tool developed by TT-Solutions team member Václav Slavík allowing to compare two PDF documents. It has an especially useful visual comparison feature allowing to see the differences between them at a glance. This tool can be invaluable for testing any program producing PDF output.
- mladmin is an efficient console-based tool for Mailman mailing list administrators.
- apache-splice-logs is a helper for web server administrators needing to combine several files in Apache common log format into a single file with chronologically ordered entries.
- trac-ticket-stats is yet another member of the family of useful scripts and allows to collect statistics about tickets creation and closure from remote Trac installations.
- Mahogany is a flexible Open Source cross-platform email and news client for power users, developed by TT-Solutions Vadim Zeitlin.
- unpragma-once is a helper tool for C++ developers who need to compile an existing project using #pragma once with a compiler not supporting this construct.
- We are the current maintainers of xmlwrapp, a library providing modern C++ style interface for working with XML data wrapping libxml2 XML parser and libxslt XSLT engine.
- TT-Solutions sponsors the development of bakefile, a cross-platform, cross-compiler native makefiles generator developed by TT-Solutions team member Vaclav Slavik.
- We also regularly submit patches to other open source projects, including SWIG, SOCI, wxWebKit, wxCurl, OpenSSL, ctemplate and more.
- In collaboration with the original algorithm author Ivan Laptev and INRIA we have developed an efficient C++ implementation of an original object detection algorithm allowing to recognize and localize objects of predefined categories in arbitrary still images.
- We also wrote cpp2any: a universal interface generator allowing to expose the functionality of an existing C++ library to the other languages. This tool was mentioned in a previous issue of the prestigious Wilmott magazine.
July 20, 2014
November 11, 2013
wxWidgets 3.0, the first stable release of wxWidgets since several years, is now available.
September 1, 2013
Yahoo! Groups redesign has unfortunately made inoperable our popular yahoo2mbox script.
August 22, 2013
Added apache-splice-logs tool page.
March 31, 2013
Added new svn-to-git migration article.
August 6, 2012
Minor mladmin update: fix the script to work with recent Perl versions.
July 25, 2012
New diff-pdf tool description added.
April 27, 2012
wxWidgets training course proposed by TT-Solutions has been updated to cover version 3.0, please see training page for more information including the plan and some examples.
December 5, 2011
Another new script to help dealing with removing #pragma once from your code if needed.